Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Too Many Dreams

While taking a nap this afternoon, I dreamt about my......... Mum! In that dream I was asking her how to cook minced pork. So I said, "I purposely bought minced meat because you know how to cook it, so now you can teach me."

BUT she was too busy to entertain me. She said, "wait wait, let me settle down first before I teach you." I was pestering her again and again like a mad ass, because at the back of my mind I knew I was running out of time.

True enough, while "waiting" for her, I woke up. I never get to learn how to cook that minced meat. Mummy, why can't you put away your things and teach me? I woke up feeling disappointed. I was THIS close to getting the recipe. Now I don't know what to do with my minced beef. Maybe just add it in my pasta or make beef balls the next time I cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment